Lots of progress in the ceiling and behind the walls
- Jacob (On-Site Supervisor) is doing general cleanup, and getting the blue storage container ready to move out.
- The mechanical guys are doing some final punch out items for tomorrow’s inspection. Their insulation contractor is wrapping all of the mechanical water pipes.
- The electricians are wiring the dais to be ready for the carpenters to sheet the stage. They are also installing light fixtures in the sanctuary.
- Jacob has been rolling up all of the fire hoses and cold protection for water risers.
- The guys are sealing up all of the ductwork in the sanctuary and removing extra materials.
- The crews are insulating the walls in the classroom wing.
- The electricians are pulling the home runs for panel A and making up outlets for permanent power.