- Concrete footings for sanctuary and RE wing ready to pour next week.
- Demolition is finished (mostly).
- Trees and brush are removed and grading is underway.
- The barn was moved and will be moved again to a permanent concrete pad.
- Waiting for Xcel to demo the gas line and install new electric service.
- After a meeting with the HVAC contractor, there may be a redesign of the duct work in the admin wing. The old ducts are not appropriate for use.
- Schedule is still green which means on-schedule.
- Ground source heat pump (GSHP) drilling will begin. (Goodbye natural gas!)
- Will dig retention ponds. (Might lose 1 of the big pine trees.)
- Pouring of concrete footing will continue.