Several members of the Building Committee and Rich, our architect from Barrett Studios, spent 4 hours on Tuesday meeting with members of the Administration Team and the Sanctuary Team to review and discuss the latest iteration of the plans for the remodeling/building project. Good progress was made in beginning to finalize the plans for those 2 areas.
In addition, meetings with the School of the Spirit and Hospitality/Memorials are scheduled for later in the month.
Ever wonder how many consultants it takes to remodel and build on to the Fellowship? Here they are so far:
- Architect: Barrett Studios, architectural firm, a Boulder firm
- Builder: Faurot Construction, a Boulder firm
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP): firm has not been officially hired yet, but will probably be on board as of the beginning of next week.
- Soil: Soils Engineering: Scott, Cox & Associates, a Boulder firm
- Asbestos: Asbestos Testing: Boulder Environmental Inc., a Boulder firm
- Surveying: Ehrhart Land Surveying, a Lafayette firm
- Civil Engineering: Osborn Engineering, a Denver firm
- Landscape Architecture: R Designs, a Denver firm
- Acoustics & Sound Design: Soundpost Acoustics, a Longmont firm