Click here to see this week's video clip of Infrastructure 3.0.
- Excavators were able to remove the pine tree that was in conflict with the storm sewer operation.
- Fire/sprinkler fitters are continuing to build the fire system for the sanctuary.
- Roofers are stocking the roofs with all of the shingles and misc. materials
- Subcontractor continues to work on filling the parking lot islands and grading the parking lots.
- Mechanical crew is building the ductwork in the Fellowship Hall and the Sanctuary.
- Electricians are pulling lighting circuits to all of the light fixture locations.